Submit Your Recipe!
Have a tasty and healthy recipe you absolutely love? Send us the details and we'll post it on our blog to share with everyone (and we'll be sure to give you credit).
WHITE KIDNEY BEANS, RINSED AND DRAINED 1 CUP (150G)
PUMPKIN PURÉE 1/2 CUP
LIQUID EGG WHITES 1/4 CUPFREEZE-DRIED FRUIT 1 SINGLE-SERVING BAG (I USED BANANAS)EAT THE BEAR VANILLA PROTEIN 1 SCOOP ALSO I HAVE USED VANILLA PROFUSSION PROTEIN BOTH SOLD AT WEST COAST NUTRITION ROSEVILLEVANILLA EXTRACT 1 TSPPUMPKIN PIE SPICE 1 TSPBAKING POWDER 1 TSP
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a food processor, blend beans until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth and well combined.
- Divide batter into 10 circles on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and cool on a wire rack.
West Coast Nutrition of Roseville want’s to say THANK YOU TO EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU!! You make us so proud of
of what we do. We are an locally owned business owner’s that live in the area for the past 40+ year’s, we believe in helping our family, friends to get the best “Supplement” in the area at a reasonable price. We consider our “Customer’s” Family in our store. If your purchasing a Protein or an Multi Vitamin makes no difference to us. We thank each and everyone of you voting for us. This is such an honor, this is voted by you which makes it so special to us. We had a dream to become business owner’s which would help us give back to the community. We are so proud that we have been able to do just this.
- Brownie Protein Bars:
- These are so amazing you need to be CAFEFUL you want more…
- 1 cup ETB protein powder (4 oz) Also used Chocolate Profussion Sold only at WCN Roseville
- 1/2 cup cacao powder (2 oz)
- 1/4 cup arrowroot (1 oz)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour (1 oz)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg or 1 flax gel (1 1/2 tbsp flax gel with 3 tbsp water, let sit to make gel)
- 2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- 1/2 cup applesauce (4 oz)
- 1/2 cup coconut nectar ( 6oz)
- 1/2 cup hot water
This is the Mint Frosting
- 1 large avocado (5 oz)
- 1 1/2 bananas (about 5 oz)
- 1/2 cup coconut butter (4 1/2 oz)
- 6 tbsp coconut oil (3 oz)
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2-1 tsp peppermint
- handful of spinach (or could do 1/4-1/2 tsp spirulina powder)
- 1 tbsp water
ingredients you will need!!
PB2 you mix this in separate bowl with water don’t want watery put into the bottom of cupcake liner’s
3 Tb of Greek Yogurt
2 Tb of melted coconut oil I used apple sauce
2 Tb of water may need more if needed if thick
1 TB of coco powder (unsweetened)
1 Scoop of Chocolate Protein Powder
Honey a spoon full for taste. ” I used 2 TB of honey to make sweet ”
Mix all together and stir in Protein powder you may need to add water until mixture is easy to pour. (Not thick) when placing these in cup cake paper this is how I did the PB2 with water until it has a base but some in the bottom of the cup cake liners then add the protein mix in. Then put into the freezer for 30 mins then enjoy. Only 87 Calories and yummy
- 1 medium ripe banana (mashed)
- 1 scoop Nutra Science Vanilla Protein
- 1/4 cup quick oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Vanilla MuscleEgg egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 30 drops English Toffee Sweet Leaf Stevia
- 1/4 cup Enjoy Life Mini Chocolate Chips
- 6 scoops Cinnabon Wink Frozen Desserts ice cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or non stick spray.
- Combine all ingredients(except chocolate chips and ice cream) in a bowl and mix until well combined. Stir in chocolate chips until evenly distributed.
- Divide dough into 12 cookies and place on cookie sheet. Bake for 7-9 minutes until edges until set.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely. Once cooled, form sandwiches and place in the freezer until completely set and ready to serve.
- NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (makes 6 sandwiches): calories- 91, fat- 3 grams, carbs- 10 grams, protein- 7 grams PER SANDWICH
Chocolate & Banana Protein Loaf
Courtesy of @middmag
2 (140g) Ripe Bananas…
2 Scoops (60g) Chocolate Flavour Whey Protein (80% Pure) I used Nutra Science Chocolate sold at WCN Roseville
170g Wholemeal Flour
Chopped Almonds or Walnuts (60g)
2 Egg Whites
1 Tsp Cinnamon
2 Tsp Baking Powder
A Pinch salt
Pre heat oven to 175 degrees and grease a bread tin.Using a silicone loaf tin is better. Sieve the whey, flour, baking powder, and Splenda into a large bow, with the cinnamon and salt. In a separate bowl mash the bananas and then add the egg whites and water. Combine this mixture into the dry ingredients and fold the mix. Lastly, add the chopped almonds. Pour the mixture into the loaf tin and bake for approx 35-40 mins at 180 degrees Celsius.
1 scoop of ETB or Rule one whey Isolate protein I used Chocolate Peanut Butter ETB
2 cups of Quinoa Flour
3-4 Tbsp. Coconut Milk
1 Tsp. of Coconut Oil
1 Tsp. of Baking Soda
1/2 Cup of all natural Peanut Butter
1 Tsp. of Organic Vanilla Extract
1/4 Cup of Organic Rolled Oats
Mix all together Bake at 300 F for 20 min
- 1 can chickpeas
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 2 tbsp pesto
- Juice from 1/2 large lemon
- 1 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- Blend ingredients.
- Serve with vegetables, pita chips, or snack of your choice.
- 1 can garbanzo beans (260 g, drained)
- 1-1/2 scoops (30g) Clutch Vegan Baking Mix
- 2 packages (58 g total) cinnamon-flavored quick oats
- 1/2 cup granulated Stevia
- 3/4 cup (180 g) canned pumpkin
- 1 flax egg (1 tbsp flax mixed with 3 tbsp water)
- 1/4 cup sugar-free maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice (or 1 tsp cinnamon)
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- 2-1/2 tbsp (40g) Sweet Spreads cinnamon roll coconut butter
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Drain garbanzo beans. Rinse very well.
- Mix 1 tbsp flax with 3 tbsp water in a small bowl. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Add garbanzo beans, baking mix, pumpkin, cinnamon oats, and flax egg to food processor. Blend until very smooth.
- Add Stevia, maple syrup, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice and baking powder. Blend again until smooth.
- Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray. Spoon batter onto a cookie sheet to make five large cookies.
- Bake for about 12-13 minutes or until a knife comes out clean. Let cookies completely cool.
- Put coconut butter into a plastic bag and cut off the end. Pipe coconut butter evenly onto the cookies.