Submit Your Recipe!
Have a tasty and healthy recipe you absolutely love? Send us the details and we'll post it on our blog to share with everyone (and we'll be sure to give you credit).
- 1-1/2 lb. lean ground turkey
- 2 cups (400 g) sweet potato (1/2 cup per lasagna, thinly sliced)
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mozzarella
- 2 vine tomatoes
- 15 oz organic tomato sauce (no salt)
- 1/3 cup mushrooms
- 1/3 cup red onions
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro (use as desired)
- Seasonings: 1 tbsp Italian seasoning, sea salt, pepper
- Set oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Slice sweet potato using a mandolin or a sharp knife. Separately chop up tomatoes, onions, and mushrooms.
- Mix cottage cheese with egg white. Set aside.
- Sauté red onions with garlic paste. Then add meat, tomatoes, cilantro, mushrooms, tomato sauce, and Italian seasoning.
- Build lasagna. Add sweet potato slices, meat sauce, and cottage cheese. Repeat. Top with mozzarella.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes.
Thanks to MuscleEgg recipe guru Corina Nielsen ) for the recipe
• 1/2 cup Vanilla MuscleEgg …
• 1 1/2 cup almond flour
• 1/2 tsp. baking powder
• 1/2 tsp. apple pie spice
• 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
• 1 scoop Etb Cinnamon Protein
• 3 heaped tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
• 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 2 tbsp almond butter
• 30g chopped apples
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Combine all ingredients (except apples) in a small bowl and mix until smooth. Add apples and stir until evenly incorporated.
3. Spoon batter evenly (12 portions) onto cookie sheet. Sprinkle with additional cinnamon if desired and bake for 12-15 minutes.
- 1/2 cup zero-calorie sweetener (I use Splenda)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1-1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1-1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 large egg whites
- 8 oz canned raw pumpkin
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1-1/2 scoops Eat the Bear Cinnamon Bun
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup sugar-free raspberry or cranberry jelly
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cover an 8×8 glass dish with nonstick spray.
- Combine all ingredients except pumpkin, walnuts, and oat flour. Once mixed, add in pumpkin, walnuts, and flour.
- Spread half of the batter into the glass dish.
- Spread sugar-free jelly over batter, and pour remaining batter on top of jelly.
- In a separate bowl, mix the last four ingredients together. The mixture should be clumpy. Break it into pieces over batter for streusel topping.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Cut into 12 squares.
- 15 oz canned pumpkin
- 12 oz unsweetened almond milk
- 3/4 cup liquid egg whites
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 scoop Eat the Bear Cinnamon Bun
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 40 drops liquid Stevia
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients together with a wire whisk, then pour batter into a greased pie pan.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
Serving Size: 1 slice
Recipe Yields: 8
- 2 tbsp cashew nut butter
- 1/4 cup whey protein powder Eat the Bear Choc Or Van To be honest Love the Choc protein with this better but I’m a girl and love my Choc!!!
- 1/4 almond milk
- 1/4 cup 100% cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 10 g 85% dark chocolate
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients together with a spoon.
- Bake as two “blobs,” or four if you want to make smaller cookies. Use a nonstick or silicone cookie tray.
- Bake at 325 degrees F (160 C) for about 25 minutes, or until the cookies are baked on the top and bottom but not fully cooked through. You want them gooey and soft in the center so they’re chewy instead of dry.
- 1 big pot (250 g) of 2% Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup vanilla whey protein powder Eat the Bear
- 1/4 cup raspberries (or strawberries, if you prefer)
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp flaked coconut
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp granulated Stevia (or your sweetener of choice)
- Mix together the whey and yogurt using a whisk, fork, or food processor to ensure your mix is smooth and creamy.
- In a nonstick pan, heat up the oats, coconut, Stevia, and cinnamon until they start dancing together and brown up a bit.
- To assemble your parfait, just layer the yogurt and whey mixture with seasonal berries and the coconut mix.
- Let your parfait chill in the fridge for an hour or overnight. Can’t wait to indulge? Enjoy it right away!
Want’s to say what THANK YOU for making us a TOP 3 this year Best Health Food and Nutrition Shop.
Congratulation to Whole Food Market,and Natural Foods for taking 1st and 2nd. We are happy to be taking 3rd, with no other Supplement Store taking the top First and Second. To all of you for making us your #1 Supplement Store!!
Thank you again Allen and Dianna Noe
Made this for the family and it was a big hit!! Hope you all enjoy
Make it a dip! For a party or just a daily snack leave out the chicken, then use a hand blender, or food processor to blend the chili until it’s chunky or smooth (like hummus). Serve with various bell pepper boats, celery, scooped out roma tomato boats or low fat tortillas or low fat tortilla chips.
4 teaspoons olive oil
2 pounds shredded chicken breasts or ground chicken (or try ground turkey too!)
1 teaspoon salt
1 clove garlic, minced
1 medium onion, chopped
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
2 cans (15 to 19-ounce) white northern beans (or cannellini), rinsed and drained
One 16-ounce jar mild salsa verde (green salsa)
One 14 to 14 1/2-ounce can reduced-sodium chicken broth
Fresh cilantro leaves, for garnish
1 tablespoon chopped scallions (2 calories), 2 tablespoons reduced-fat Cheddar (40 calories), low fat tortilla (50 calories, 5 restaurant-style tortilla chips, such as Tostino’s (100 calories), 1 tablespoon reduced-fat sour cream (22 calories).
In a 6-quart pot, heat 1 teaspoon olive oil on medium-high until very hot. Sprinkle the chicken with 1 teaspoon salt & pepper to taste.
Divide the chicken into 2 batches. Add the 1st batch of chicken to pot and stir until the chicken is no longer pink. Remove chicken with tongs or slotted spoon to a bowl or plate.
Add another teaspoon of oil to the pot & cook the remaining chicken as above.
After all the chicken is cooked, pour the rest of the olive oil with the garlic and onions to the pot and cook on medium heat until browned (stir occasionally).
Stir in the cumin, oregano, cinnamon and cayenne pepper, and cook 1 minute. Add the beans, salsa verde, broth and chicken, and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium, cover and cook the chili for 15 minutes to blend the flavors. Garnish with fresh cilantro, or parsley if you like! Yields 8 servings.
Each serving: calories 370, total fat 18g, sodium 815mg, total carbohydrate 25g, dietary fiber 5g, protein 25g.
TRY THESE BIG HIT IN OUR FAMILY
1 scoop of your favorite ETB Whey Pure Isolate Protein. SOLD AT WCN IN ROSEVILLE
- 2 cups of quinoa flour.
- 3-4 tbsp of water or coconut milk
- 1 tsp of coconut oil
- ½ cup of all natural peanut butter.
- 1 tsp of baking soda.
- 1 tsp of organic vanilla extract.
- ¼ cup of organic oats.
Instructions: Mix well and cook at 300F for 20 min, let it cool off for 10 min, keep in the covered bowl for softness.
This is a family favorite enjoy.
- ¾ cup of oat flour
- ½ cup of oats.
- 4 tbsp of water or coconut milk
- 1 tsp of coconut oil
Instructions: Mix crust ingredients until mixture is thick and then spread onto a pie tray.
- 2 scoops of your favorite ETB Whey Pure Isolate Protein. (Cinnamon Bun in this case)
- 1 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- 2 egg whites.
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- 1 can of Libby’s 100% pure pumpkin.
Instructions: Preheat oven to 425F for 15 min. Mix all pie ingredients. Turn oven down to 350F, add pie mix to crust and bake for 40-50 min. Let cool for 2 hours