Submit Your Recipe!
Have a tasty and healthy recipe you absolutely love? Send us the details and we'll post it on our blog to share with everyone (and we'll be sure to give you credit).
- 2 Scoops of Vanilla Zeal protein sold only at West Coast Nutrition
- 3/4 Cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 Cup Oatmeal
- 1/2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 2 Eggs I used 24/7 eggs Sold at West Coast Nutrition
- 1/2 teaspoon Splenda or Stevia Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Cup Almond Milk
- 3 tablespoons Coconut Shreds (Unsweetened)
- 1/4 cup Applesauce I used (unsweetened)
- 1/4 cups Walnuts (Chopped)
- 2 Bannas very ripe
Directions First preheat oven between 325F and 350F. Then mix all of the dry ingredients together in a bowl. Then in another bowl, mix all of your wet ingredients. Once you mixed the two separately add the wet mixture and the walnuts to the dry and mix until you get a thick paste. Take a cookie sheet and sheet and spray it lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Form dough into 1-inch balls, and space them equally on the sheet. Flatten the balls into whatever size you desire. Put in oven for 15-20 minutes, then enjoy