Submit Your Recipe!
Have a tasty and healthy recipe you absolutely love? Send us the details and we'll post it on our blog to share with everyone (and we'll be sure to give you credit).
Cupcakes with Eat the Bear Protein or Profussion Sold at WCN StorePosted by dianna in Recipes,Recipes of the day | August 25, 2014
These cupcakes each boast 16 grams of high-quality protein and are made using Eat the Bear or Profussion Vanilla protein Sold at West Coast Nutrition Roseville. They make a perfect post-workout treat, quick breakfast option, or an easy on-the-go snack.
So get out that mixing bowl, put on your apron, and get cooking. With these treats, you can have your cupcakes and eat them, too!
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 scoops ETB Protien or Prosfussion Vanilla
- 1/2 cup unrefined coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 small apple, chopped very finely or grated
- 2 tbsp apple pie spice (or a mixture of cinnamon and nutmeg)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
Directions (For Muffins)
- Preheat your oven to 350 F (180 C).
- Add all ingredients into a mixing bowl and, using a spoon, combine into a smooth cake batter.
- Equally divide the mixture between 10 muffin cases and bake for 15-20 minutes until cooked through. Simple and delicious!
Ingredients (For Frosting)
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the casein and the yogurt.
- Slowly add in the milk until you reach your desired frosting consistency.
- Once the cupcakes have completely cooled (be patient!), you can pop the frosting on with a spoon. If you’re feeling fancy, you can use a piping bag and nozzle!