Submit Your Recipe!
Have a tasty and healthy recipe you absolutely love? Send us the details and we'll post it on our blog to share with everyone (and we'll be sure to give you credit).
ETB Protein Cinnamon Pumpkin PiePosted by dianna in Recipes,Recipes of the day | September 16, 2014
This is a family favorite enjoy.
- ¾ cup of oat flour
- ½ cup of oats.
- 4 tbsp of water or coconut milk
- 1 tsp of coconut oil
Instructions: Mix crust ingredients until mixture is thick and then spread onto a pie tray.
- 2 scoops of your favorite ETB Whey Pure Isolate Protein. (Cinnamon Bun in this case)
- 1 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- 2 egg whites.
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- 1 can of Libby’s 100% pure pumpkin.
Instructions: Preheat oven to 425F for 15 min. Mix all pie ingredients. Turn oven down to 350F, add pie mix to crust and bake for 40-50 min. Let cool for 2 hours