Submit Your Recipe!
Have a tasty and healthy recipe you absolutely love? Send us the details and we'll post it on our blog to share with everyone (and we'll be sure to give you credit).
- 1 big pot (250 g) of 2% Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup vanilla whey protein powder Eat the Bear
- 1/4 cup raspberries (or strawberries, if you prefer)
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp flaked coconut
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp granulated Stevia (or your sweetener of choice)
- Mix together the whey and yogurt using a whisk, fork, or food processor to ensure your mix is smooth and creamy.
- In a nonstick pan, heat up the oats, coconut, Stevia, and cinnamon until they start dancing together and brown up a bit.
- To assemble your parfait, just layer the yogurt and whey mixture with seasonal berries and the coconut mix.
- Let your parfait chill in the fridge for an hour or overnight. Can’t wait to indulge? Enjoy it right away!