Submit Your Recipe!
Have a tasty and healthy recipe you absolutely love? Send us the details and we'll post it on our blog to share with everyone (and we'll be sure to give you credit).
PUMPKIN CRANBERRY STREUSEL BARSPosted by dianna in Diet Tips,Recipes,Recipes of the day | October 28, 2014
- 1/2 cup zero-calorie sweetener (I use Splenda)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1-1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1-1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 large egg whites
- 8 oz canned raw pumpkin
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1-1/2 scoops Eat the Bear Cinnamon Bun
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup sugar-free raspberry or cranberry jelly
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cover an 8×8 glass dish with nonstick spray.
- Combine all ingredients except pumpkin, walnuts, and oat flour. Once mixed, add in pumpkin, walnuts, and flour.
- Spread half of the batter into the glass dish.
- Spread sugar-free jelly over batter, and pour remaining batter on top of jelly.
- In a separate bowl, mix the last four ingredients together. The mixture should be clumpy. Break it into pieces over batter for streusel topping.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Cut into 12 squares.