Submit Your Recipe!
Have a tasty and healthy recipe you absolutely love? Send us the details and we'll post it on our blog to share with everyone (and we'll be sure to give you credit).
Protein Cheesecake with Quest protein bar as your crustPosted by dianna in Recipes | January 7, 2017
This is off the hook
Take 3 quest protein bars Cookies and Cream roll out and place into bottom of pan this will be your crust
- 12oz Fat Free Philadephia Cream Cheese
- 2 10oz Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1-2 Tbsp Stevia
- 1/4 Cup Almond Milk
- 1.5 Scoops Whey Protein Muscle Gear Protein sold at West Coast Nutrition Roseville
- 1tsp Vanilla Extract
- Dash Salt
Healthy Protein Cheesecake /Preparation
- Preheat oven to 325*
- Soften cream cheese in a large mixing bowl by pressing down with a spoon.
- Add eggs and stevia and mix using an electric mixer.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and continue mixing for 2-3 min
- Pour in baking pan (6 “pan works best)
Bake 325* for 25 mins then after 25 mins turn oven down 200* to finish baking for 1 hour. Let cool for 5 hours and enjoy