Submit Your Recipe!
Have a tasty and healthy recipe you absolutely love? Send us the details and we'll post it on our blog to share with everyone (and we'll be sure to give you credit).
- 1 medium ripe banana (mashed)
- 1 scoop Nutra Science Vanilla Protein
- 1/4 cup quick oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Vanilla MuscleEgg egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 30 drops English Toffee Sweet Leaf Stevia
- 1/4 cup Enjoy Life Mini Chocolate Chips
- 6 scoops Cinnabon Wink Frozen Desserts ice cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or non stick spray.
- Combine all ingredients(except chocolate chips and ice cream) in a bowl and mix until well combined. Stir in chocolate chips until evenly distributed.
- Divide dough into 12 cookies and place on cookie sheet. Bake for 7-9 minutes until edges until set.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely. Once cooled, form sandwiches and place in the freezer until completely set and ready to serve.
- NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (makes 6 sandwiches): calories- 91, fat- 3 grams, carbs- 10 grams, protein- 7 grams PER SANDWICH